Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Favorite Christmas Movies

I love Christmas because of all the decorations and the music. I also love it because I can see my favorite Christmas movies without my family thinking I’m crazy.

Here are my top 5 favorite Christmas movies: 
  • Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
  • It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
  • White Christmas (1954)
  • National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
  • Elf (2003)
This would be a fun activity with students. Have them list their top 5 Christmas movies. It would be fun to put this list in a spreadsheet and then see how many of the same movies were listed. From the spreadsheet, students can make a chart of the top 5 Christmas movies for the class.

Put students in small groups and give them the class list of favorite movies. Have them come up with the group’s top 5 list and share it with the class.

Students can pick one of their five and write why they liked it. Students can pick one from someone else’s list and write why it didn’t make their top 5 list.

What are your top 5 Christmas movies? Please share.

No comments: