Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Favorite Christmas Songs

During this time of year, I love hearing all the Christmas songs! I realized the other day that I haven’t heard some songs at all such as Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer , The Christmas Shoes, and the one where the dogs bark out some Christmas carol. One is mean, the other depressing, and the last one seems stupid to me so it’s okay if I don’t hear them. But there are some favorites that I love to hear over and over. This would be fun to do with students and have them choose their top 10 songs. Then put them in small groups and have them come up with a group Top 10. Then have them share with the class and see if you can come up with a class Top 10.

Here are my Top 10:
What are your favorite Christmas songs? Please share.

Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments: