Wednesday, December 1, 2021

2021 Goals Review for November

We have moved to our Beach House for the winter and haven’t had a lot of exercise but we have been working on the house. I have been trying to eat fewer calories which has helped.

1. Lose 5 lbs. – I am up 1 lb. from the beginning of the year so I have one more month to lose 6 lbs. in order to meet this goal.
2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – 57 squares complete. I’ve knit a total of 18 squares this year. This goal is complete.

3. Knit a sweater. – I finished 6 sweaters this year: the Nesting Cardigan, The Rocket Tee, Bright Axis, 2 Recalibrates, and the Staple Linen Top. – This goal is completed

4. Design 3 new patterns – I completed three designs: The Chinese New Year Cowl and the Double Happiness Sock, and Graveyard Field Socks.

5. Read 12 nonfiction books. – goal completed.
  • Counting by Deborah Stone
  • My Paddle to the Sea by John Lane
  • Late Migrations: A Natural History of Love and Loss by Margaret Renkl
  • Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak
  • In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
  • The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan
  • The Body by Bill Bryson
  • Kiss Me Like a Stranger by Gene Wilder
  • The Polygamist’s Daughter by Anna LeBaron
  • Sprinting Through No Man's Land: Endurance, Tragedy, and Rebirth in the 1919 Tour de France by Adin Dobkin
  • There’s a Hole in my Bucket: A Journey of Two Brothers by Royd Tolkien
  • Know My Name by Chanel Miller
How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

No comments: