Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Monthly Review of Goals for June 2017

We spent most of June on a road trip so I’m happy with what I accomplished this month. I didn’t gain any weight which I usually do when we travel. I also got some squares done on my sock yarn blanket. Plus I still walked enough that it wasn’t the lowest mileage month this year!

1.     Lose 10 pounds.
a.     Weight change as of  June 30 -  0
2.     Finish the mitered square blanket.
a.     Need to complete 5 more squares and I can start on the border.   
3.  12 Nonfiction books.
a.     I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb.
b.     In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett
c.     Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham
d.     The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science by Norman Doidge
e.     Carly's Voice: Breaking Through Autism by Arthur Fleischmann
f.      Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
3.     12 new recipes.
4.     12 Digital Scrapbooking pages.
a.     Completed 50 pages since January.
5.     1400 miles walking
a.     Completed 834 miles since January.
6.     Photo a day project
a.     Completed every day since January.


So, how are you doing with your goals? Please share.

No comments: