Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Days 14 -16 of 30 Days to Be a Better Blogger

Day 14: Contact me – I have my email address and my Connect with Me widget that I found on Christine Southard’s Blogspot. I really like how it gives my usernames for all the different social networking platforms that I use.

Day 15: Search for myself on Google and Technorati – I haven’t done this before so I will be checking this out. It will be interesting to see what links I find. I might have missed some that I didn’t know about so I will be doing this on a monthly basis also.

Day 16: My Greatest Hits – I have my favorite articles on the side and I want to update them with more but I’m afraid that it is too much for the side bar. Does anyone have any suggestions? I think I might change it to “The Greatest Hits of 2008” and then change them each year since I am now working on my second year of blogging.

photo credit: Original image: 'Rosie the Blogger' http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2493066577by: Mike Licht

1 comment:

M-Dawg said...

How about a Top Ten list (sorta like David Letterman)?
:-)