Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 10 of 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger

Teach42 challenges us to look at our blogs from different browsers. I never thought of that before. I use IE7 but I did download Firefox because sometimes I can’t read the blogs I subscribe to without it. For me, the links in Twitter will open when I click on it since I have Firefox. Before I had Firefox, I couldn’t open the links unless I copied and pasted them into IE. I subscribe to my own blog in Google Reader so I can see what it looks like there and I sometimes post it ahead of time. This lets me know that Blogger posted it when I wanted it posted. I was glad to see that my blog looked the same in IE and Firefox. I have the same issues with the widgets in my side bar when I look at them in both. I am still trying to fix them but haven’t had any luck so far. If you happen to use another browser besides them, please let me know if you have any problems seeing my blog.

photo credit: Original image: 'Rosie the Blogger' http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2493066577by: Mike Licht

No comments: