Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 9 of 30 Days to Be a Better Blogger


I’m know I’m a day late but better late than never. Today Teach42 talks about RSS and using Feedburner. He gives a great explanation about RSS which I never know how to explain. Isn’t it funny that just this morning my husband was asking me what RSS is and what did it do? He also suggests using Feedburner which is a free RSS service. I’m so thrilled that I already have it on my blog. This tells me that I’m doing something right at least. I also added the “Subscribe by Email” because I read another blogger complaining that many blogs didn’t have this so I quickly added it to mine. I know that I subscribe to many blogs and read them in Google Reader which makes it very easy to keep track of when blogs are updated. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

photo credit: Original image: 'Rosie the Blogger' http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2493066577by: Mike Licht

No comments: