Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 5 of 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger

Teach42 talks about using Clustrmaps and Google Translate on blogs. I have used Clustrmaps for a long time and I like seeing where people come from when they read my blog but I never thought about using Google Translate. This will enable people from other countries to translate my blog into their language. That is such a cool thing! Maybe if it can be translated, what I have to say can reach more teachers around the world. After learning about this, I have put the Google Translate on my the sidebar of this blog. If you want to play with it, have fun!

photo credit: Original image: 'Rosie the Blogger' http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2493066577by: Mike Licht

1 comment:

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.