Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 4 of 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger

Teach 42 encourages us today to make sure that we have a creative commons license on our blog.
Creative Commons License -"Creative Commons provides free tools that let authors, scientists, artists, and educators easily mark their creative work with the freedoms they want it to carry. You can use CC to change your copyright terms from 'All Rights Reserved' to 'Some Rights Reserved.' "

My creative commons license is at the very bottom of the blog on your screen. I hope I won't ever have to fall back on it but I'm glad it is there because I would hate to look back and wish I had only done that.

photo credit: Original image: 'my CC stickers have arrived!!!' http://www.flickr.com/photos/96941606@N00/290630500by: ryanne lai

No comments: