Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Needing Help from School Librarians

Topic: Helping the Student with Autism in the School Library

I am working on a presentation for school librarians and want to make it meaningful for them. I need some advice so that I make sure that I’m going in the right direction.

I want to help School Librarians who teach students with autism in the library. In order to do this, I need to know specific activities that a school librarian might do with classes on different  levels. I would like to look at these activities for certain grade levels and give librarians some suggestions in order to help them meet the needs of their students.

If you are a school librarian, would you please let me know what things you do for students/classes in your library and what grade levels you teach? You can either leave the information in a comment on this post or you can email it to successfulteaching (at) gmail (dot) com.

Also, if you have other topics you think I should address concerning students with autism in the school library, please let me know.


I appreciate your help in advance.

No comments: