Thursday, March 2, 2017

Monthly Review of Goals for February 2017

February was a productive month. I'm happy that I have been pushing myself to create scrapbook pages. I have also been working on calligraphy and brush lettering this year. I think I'm trying to be more creative. Now I really need to work on trying new recipes. 

1.     Lose 10 pounds.
a.     Weight change as of February - 0 lbs.
2.     Finish the mitered square blanket.
a.     Completed 20 squares since January. 
3.     12 Nonfiction books.
a.     I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb.
b.     In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett
4.     12 new recipes.
5.     12 Digital Scrapbooking pages.
a.     Completed 20 pages as of February.
6.     1400 miles walking
a.     Completed  258 miles since January.
7.     Photo a day project
a.     Completed every day since January.
-->

-->

No comments: