Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blogiversary!!

bloggingOn September 16th, I will have been posting on this blog for 7 years! Yes, I have been doing this for 7 years – Monday through Friday. I don’t think I have missed too many times overall. If you told me 7 years ago that I would be blogging this long, I would never have believed you!

I thought I would give this a try back then and hoped that I would have something to write about. I promised myself that if it wasn’t fun, that I would stop.

I have continued blogging here because:

· I like writing.

· I like sharing my thoughts.

· I have learned a lot by reading comments and links to other blogs.

· I have grown professionally.

· I have learned about new tools, techniques, and strategies for the classroom.

· I have been involved in discussions about educational trends.

· I like the conversations that develop with others.

· I have made new friends and met some of them in real life.

· I enjoy doing this!

I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts and if you have any suggestions or topics you want me to write about, please contact me.

If you have been coming back to read what I have written, I truly thank you. You are important to me!

Image: 'blogging'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69229000@N02/8032439407
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: