Monday, May 1, 2023

2023 Goals Review for April

We returned to South Carolina in April and were very busy with doctor's appointments, home maintenance, and a camping trip. 
 
1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele.
2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I  finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee)
3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – no yarn bought! I finished my Collins Tee, Patchwork Weasley Socks, April Prayer Shawl, Charity Hat, and a Cat Mat.
●      Yarn used - 4524 yds.
●      -Yarn bought - 0
3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl
4. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t try anything new in April.
5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - We started back at the senior center and participated in our exercise class regularly. 
6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 2 pages for April. (Total - 32)
7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge – Completed through April. 
8. Read the Bible every day. - yes
9. Read 100 books - Read 14 in January, 2 in February, 6 in March, and 5 in April. 
10. Read 12 nonfiction books. – 5 so far.
-   Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli
-   Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor 
-   I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp
-   Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth
-  I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
What are your goals for this year? Please share.

 




No comments: