Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Converge Autism Summit 2023

For the next 2 days, I’m attending the Converge Autism Summit 2023 at the Greenville Convention Center in Greenville, SC. 

“The Converge Autism Conference is geared towards industry professionals but is also open to parents and caregivers from around the nation as a chance to meet and discuss educational, therapeutic, social, and psychological topics related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.” 


I have attended this for several years and I believe that I’ve learned a lot of valuable information there. This summit is great for professionals and families. There are breakout sessions for practitioners, educators, and families. 


I hope next week to share some of the information that I’ve learned from this conference. 


If you have never attended, please consider attending this in the future. 


No comments: