Monday, March 1, 2021

2021 Goals Review for February

We spent most of the month in SC. Don ended up with 2 abscessed teeth and we caught Covid. Our refrigerator also died but after 5 days of being unplugged, it worked again. This means I stress ate and didn’t eat well at all. I have to do better in March!

Mindfulness (Word of the Year) – I’m still doing meditation exercises through the app Ten Percent (free phone app). I think it has really helped me focus on being in the present.

Goals: I didn’t do very well working on my goals this month. I’ve only worked on 3 out of the 5 goals so far.

1. Lose 5 lbs. –I haven’t worked well on my weight this month. I did not get over 10,000 steps at all this month.

2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – 43 squares complete but I didn’t work on any this month.

3. Knit a sweater. – I haven’t started on this yet. I have felt like knitting at all this month. 

4. Design 3 new patterns – I published one design (The Chinese New Year Cowl)

5. Read 12 nonfiction books.

a. Counting by Deborah Stone
b. My Paddle to the See by John Lane

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash

No comments: