Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 3 Website I Can’t Live Without

air On the Free Technology for Teachers Facebook, the twenty day blogging challenge created by Kelly Hines was mentioned and I decided to give it a shot. So here is the challenge for today:

“What is a website that you can’t live without? Tell about your favorite features and how you use it in your teaching and learning.”

For a long time I used Google Reader to consolidate my blogs and articles but when that ceased to exist, I now use Feedly. I like having my blogs and articles that I read regularly all in one place otherwise I will forget to go look at some of them. I like knowing when someone has posted something new and there is a feature where I can bookmark it to save it for later.

I learn so much from reading other people’s blogs. I have them organized into different folders such as Education, Knitting, Gardening etc.

Many of the posts listed are inspiration for blog posts that I want to do. I see it as one-stop-shopping and it saves time.

What website do you use that you can’t live without? Please share.

Image: 'Sucking Eviair
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34120957@N04/5918811569
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: