Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monthly Review of Goals from March

GoalsNow that March is done, I want to see how I’m doing with my goals to this point. All of my goals can be found here.

For the year:

1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool. ( I accomplished this!)

2. I want to knit a sweater. (I am in the process of making the Bayside Pullover and I love it!)

3. I want dye yarn. (not worked on yet)

4. I want to spruce up my gardens this year. (I was able to go outside and garden for 2 hours yesterday!)

5. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle. (I have already said no to some opportunities that I would have liked to do but knew that it would spread me too thin. There is always another year to do this.)

6. I will find something good in each day. (Every day has been good so far!)

7. I will learn archery. (I bought a groupon coupon for archery lessons but haven’t redeemed it yet.)

8. I will nurture old friendships. (I have gone out to lunch with several friends.)

9. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year. (I have lost 5 lbs. so far.)

Daily:

1. I will eat healthy. (I am watching what I eat and I’m logging it into MyFitnessPal.com)

2. I will exercise. (I am trying to walk or run every day working towards 10,000 steps each day.)

3. I will stretch. (I am doing strength exercises each day.)

4. I will read my bible. (I have been using an online bible reading program to accomplish this.)

5. I will do something that I have been avoiding. (I have not done this every day but most of the time.)

6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them. (I have not done this every day and need to work on this.)

7. I will be happy. (I feel happy every day that I wake up!)

Overall, I’m really happy with how I’m working on my goals. Reviewing these goals every month has helped keep them in my mind more often. I’m proud of how many things I’ve accomplished so far and will be very satisfied at the end of the year if I keep up this kind of progress.

Image: 'La Jolla Goal Wall'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30011527@N05/3876577832
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: