1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool.
2. I want to knit a sweater.
3. I want to dye yarn.
4. I want to spruce up my gardens this year.
5. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle.
6. I will find something good in each day.
7. I will learn archery.
8. I will nurture old friendships.
9. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year.
1. I will eat healthy.
2. I will exercise.
3. I will stretch.
4. I will read my bible.
5. I will do something that I have been avoiding.
6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them.
7. I will be happy.
I plan on putting my daily plan on a sticky note and have it on my bathroom mirror so I will see it each morning. I will also have it on a “sticky note” on my computer screen so I see it during the day. Hopefully by reviewing these each day, I will have an easier time accomplishing what I want. I will have a spreadsheet for each day and I plan to rate each day on a scale of 0-7 (0 for doing nothing and 7 for doing all) how well I am doing. Hopefully by seeing this, I will be able to stick to my daily plan better.
What are your plans for 2013? How do you plan to achieve them?
Image: 'Where you're going...'
Found on flickrcc.net