Monday, April 2, 2012

A-Z Challenge

alphabetIn Beautiful Things (The A-Z Blogging Challenge)
from Reflection on things fantastic by Man O' Clay, he challenges,

“And so April will be dedicated to this challenge; the challenge to post every day, and the challenge to see beauty in what is all around us. It's there, let's look together!”

I decided to modify this challenge a little for me and go from A-Z on education topics but only post on my usual Monday - Thursday schedule.

I’m not sure what I will write about but here are some topics that interested me:

Apology,
Basics, Behavior
Collaboration, Connecting
Darkness, Deliberate, Destiny
Examples, Excellence
Freedom, Flexibility
Gates, Grandstanding, Gentle
Happiness, Helping
Intuition
Jealousy
Knowledge
Limits, Laughter
Management, Measurement
Natural, Navigation
Openness
Patience, Photography
Questions
Relevance
Sharing, Schedules
Tolerance, Teamwork
Understanding
Variety
Wisdom
Xerox
Yaw, Yes
Zealous, Zesty

If you have any suggestions for topics for a specific letter, please let me know by leaving a comment.

Image: 'Alphabet 02'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49968232@N00/52770741

1 comment:

jfb57 said...

I like this idea Pat and will look forward to reading your alphabet!