Thursday, June 1, 2023

2023 Goals Review for May

May was a hectic month! Don had hand surgery and a tooth pulled which wasn’t much fun for him. I went to the doctor for a checkup and had lab work done. I found out my cholesterol and triglycerides were high. We bought a zero-turn riding lawn mower which was interesting. It takes Don about 45 minutes to mow the yard when it used to take him 3 days (a little each day). 

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele.

2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee)

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – I bought 3 skeins of sock yarn. I finished knitting Sheldon the Seahorse, 3 thank-you gnomes, and a pair of socks. 

●  Yarn used - 5096 yds.

●  -Yarn bought - 1324

3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl

4. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t try anything new in May

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - We are walking and exercising regularly 

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages for May (Total - 50)

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge – Completed through May.

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 in January, 2 in February, 6 in March, 5 in April. 4 in April (Total: 31)

10. Read 12 nonfiction books. – (total: 6).

-   Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

-   Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor

-   I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp

-   Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

-  I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

-  Nowhere for Very Long by Brianna Madia


What are your goals for this year? Please share.


No comments: