Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Always Isn't Forever - Book Review

I recently read Always Isn't Forever by J. C. Cervantes. I read a review copy compliments of Netgalley and I am not being paid to give this review.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have second chances to live our lives? This was a very interesting take on death and I couldn’t put the book down. It deals with a boyfriend and girlfriend who lose each other due to a tragic death but they get a second chance with extenuating circumstances. It also shows how the living can get a second chance also. I thought one thing that stood out is that we really don’t know what someone is going through until we stand in their shoes.

I would recommend this book for high school students to read. I think it would be an excellent book for the class to read because it lends itself to such great discussions. Topics would include death, second chances, angels, friendships, empathy, memories, souls, instincts, pets, and relationships with parents. If you get a chance to read it, let me know what you think.

No comments: