Monday, June 12, 2023

Absolutely, Positively Natty - A Book Review

I recently read Absolutely, Positively Natty by Lisa Greenwald. I read a review copy compliments of Netgalley and I am not being paid to give this review.

This book is a good book for middle school students to read because I think they would be able to relate a lot to the characters in the book. There are several characters with very different personalities so I think students would be able to find one to relate to. This would be a great book to have in the classroom and the school library. It would also be great to read as a class novel and then have interesting discussions either as a class or in groups. Topics could include: being a new student at a new school, making friends, having positive attitudes, growing apart from friends, divorce, depression, school spirit, sincerity, and supporting others. 


I recommend this book to teachers, parents, and students (middle grades and up). If you read it, please let me know what you think.


No comments: