Monday, April 4, 2022

2022 Goals Review for March

We had a busy month in March. We had a lot of rental house woes but we were able to get it all squared away.

1. Lose 5 lbs. - unfortunately my weight was up and down this month. We did not do as much walking because it was getting too hot even in the early mornings.

2. Finish my national park blanket. - will not get to work on this again until we go back to SC.

3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 3 gnomes.

4. Knit a sweater. - I’m almost finished with my Nordic Nights sweater.

5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)

-Yarn used - 3172 yds.

-Yarn bought - 5210 yds.


6. Design 3 new patterns. - thoughts are swirling through my head.

7. Learn something new. - I think this year I want to try mosaic crocheting

8. Read 12 nonfiction books - read 4 books so far.

-A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson

-Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah

-Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult by Catherine Oxenberg

-That Time of Year: A Minnesota Life by Garrison Keillor


How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.




Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

No comments: