Monday, December 10, 2018

Interstate Toll Road 185 – Greenville, SC


Taxpayers should not have to pay for the toll road! I was opposed when it was being constructed and some of my friends lost valuable property against their wishes for this road to be built. I don’t even use this road and I don’t plan on using it.

When it was being built, my husband and I thought that sometime in the future, they were going to try to stick the cost of this road onto the taxpayers and the future has arrived. I had hoped that we were wrong back then, but I guess we weren’t.

Now they want to do away with the tolls and make the taxpayers pay for this road! This will cause an increase in our taxes which are already too high. Elderly people are already strapped on fixed incomes and will be burdened by yet another tax increase!

I am asking that anyone who has the power to vote on this, to please vote NO! Please stop raising our taxes!!




No comments: