Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Monthly Review of Goals for July 2017

I worked this month for Furman so I haven’t had a lot of time to exercise. But, I’m happy that I’ve been really working on my nutrition and trying to eat better. This shows in the weight I lost.  

1.     Lose 10 pounds.
a.     Weight change as of July 28 – I’ve lost 2 lbs.
2.     Finish the mitered square blanket. – Completed!
             3.  12 Nonfiction books.
a.     I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb.
b.     In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett
c.     Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham
d.     The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science by Norman Doidge
e.     Carly's Voice: Breaking Through Autism by Arthur Fleischmann
f.      Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
g.     Over the Hills and Far Away: The Life of Beatrix Potter
by 
Matthew Dennison 
h.     The Dorito Effect by Mark Schatzker 
4.     12 new recipes.
e.     No Tortilla Chicken Enchilada Bake        
f.      BLT Chicken from 365 Slow Cooker Suppers by Stephanie O’Dea
5.     12 Digital Scrapbooking pages. - Completed
6.     1400 miles walking
a.     Completed 944.47 miles since January.
7.     Photo a day project
a.     Completed every day since January.

So, how are you doing with your goals? Please share.

No comments: