Friday, December 23, 2011

Useful Information In and Out of the Classroom 12/23/11

tools1Here are some interesting sites that I’ve found this week, thanks to my PLN. As a teacher, I feel we have to keep up to date concerning research in our field and current issues in the education system. I hope some of these inspire you, inform you, and even have you asking questions. Thank you for coming by and visiting!

Museum of Obsolete Objects – great fun to look at things I have used in the past; students may enjoy this tremendously
123s ABCs Handwriting Fun – Droid App, Finger Tracing™ Flashcards Zaner-Bloser© Print Style; Trace the letter, hear the letter. Shake to erase & try again!
Where in the World? A Google Earth Puzzle – “We're challenging you to figure out where in the world each of the images below is taken. North is not always up in these pictures, and, apart from a bit of contrast, they are unaltered images provided by Google and its mapping partners. So I invite you to have a look at the images below, make your guesses, and see your score at the end. Good luck!”
Search E-Books – great search engine just for finding ebooks
Famigo Sandbox“create a kid safe environment on your Android device in seconds”
Original Image: Pat Hensley

2 comments:

Online ged said...

Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.
Thumbs up and Thanks.

MBA Colleges in India said...

Nice information. I like it. Thank you for sharing.