Friday, December 16, 2011

Useful Information In and Out of the Classroom 12/16/11

tools2Here are some interesting sites that I’ve found this week, thanks to my PLN. As a teacher, I feel we have to keep up to date concerning research in our field and current issues in the education system. I hope some of these inspire you, inform you, and even have you asking questions. Thank you for coming by and visiting!

History World Timelines – Search the web through timelines

BCHydro – interactive journey about clean energy, interactive game about energy

Math Workout – Droid app, “Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.”

Brain Boosters – great selection of brain games!

Big Cats – “This collection of selected videos, activities, and case studies give students a clear view of the biology and threats to big cats and their significance in maintaining healthy ecosystems”

Original Image: Pat Hensley

1 comment:

Accredited high school diploma online said...

nice & impressive article you have posted..Your post have the information that is helpful for me as I am a new blogger.I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.Thanks and keep up the good work.