Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trickster: Native American Tales, A Graphic Collection (Book Review)

TRICKSTER I recently read the book Trickster: Native American Tales, a Graphic Collection Edited by Matt Dembicki which was mentioned on The Picnic Basket. This is the review that I gave the book (I am not being paid to give this review):

I would definitely give this book a 5 out of 5. I love the whole book! First of all I love graphic novels and I love Native American Tales so to find a book that combines them both was wonderful! The illustrations were magnificent and would really appeal to readers of all ages. Of course the stories were entertaining but also could be used as a springboard for classroom lessons. This book could be used to teach reading, storytelling, art, social skills, science, and many other topics. I think this book would be a great addition to any school or classroom library. In fact, I can’t wait to take this book camping this weekend to share it with family and friends.

Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).

No comments: