- 1. Reach my target weight by the end of the year. – I did not eat sensibly this month but mainly because when I got home from work I was so hungry that I binge ate. I did try to walk to counteract my eating.
Finish knitting my Fair Isle vest.– I finished my vest and I love it!
- 3. Spin 4 lbs. of fiber for the year.
Use at least 4 skeins of my handspun this year. –
Dye my own yarn or fiber– dyed some KnitPicks fingering yarn in indigo
- 6. Walk at least 1200 miles this year.
- 1. Daily – Name 3 things that I’m grateful for each morning. – I do this every morning before I get out of bed.
- 2. Daily – A Photo A Day project – I’ve kept up with this and really enjoy the comments and suggestions I have gotten. I enjoy looking at other people’s pictures too.
- 3. Weekly – Contact a friend and tell them something nice. – I really like doing this.
- 4. Weekly – Work in my yard/garden at least once a week.
- 5. Monthly – Knit 10 squares on my Mitered Square Sock Yarn blanket. (Total 120 for the year)
- 6. Monthly - Read one non-fiction book every month. I really enjoyed doing this last year and it forced me to read books out of my comfort zone.