Thursday, September 14, 2023

Happy Blogiversary!


I started this blog on September 16, 2007. I wrote about Why Am I Doing This?

I looked at my purpose and I don’t feel it has really changed much. I still want to do this to help teachers. I’m still teaching so I’m still able to share my ideas in person as well as online. I have also added some personal posts rather than writing it in a separate blog because I try to tie them in with my role as a teacher. I’m always looking for new strategies and ideas to be a better teacher and I’m always learning something new every day. I think that is important in our role as teachers to model how learning is important every day.

So, after 16 years, I’m still plugging along, and if you have been with me for a long time, thanks for hanging in there. And if you are new, thanks for finding me. Feel free to comment, share ideas, ask questions, or open a conversation.

Photo by Daniel Huniewicz on Unsplash

No comments: