Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2023 Goals Review for January

 January was a good month. We did go on a 12-day cruise (MSC Divina) and had a great time. I think I’m doing a pretty good working on my goals. I worked on 8 out of 10 goals this month. 

 

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. 

2. Knit at least 1 sweater (Collins Tee) 

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – no yarn bought in January! I did work on a pair of socks on the cruise and I have the Shawlography shawl by Stephen West on the needles. 

-Yarn used - 

-Yarn bought - 

3. Complete a shawl (Shawlography)

4. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t try anything new in January. 

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - Worked on this in January. 

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages for January. 

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge - I’m enjoying this! 

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 books in January. 

10. Read 12 nonfiction books.

  • Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

   

What are your goals for this year? Please share.



No comments: