Monday, September 27, 2021

My Birthday


Today I’m taking the day off from blogging because it’s my birthday! I turned 62 today!!

For all those people that dread getting older, I’m ecstatic that I have reached this age! My oldest sister died when she was 27 in 1974. My mother died at 59 in 1989 so I’ve lived longer than her. I’ve worked hard at trying to lead a healthy lifestyle and am proud that I have gotten here. I’ve had tough times and I’ve had wonderful times which have shaped me into the person I am today. My husband is always reminding me that I am happy to be alive.

So for my birthday, I ask that you think about the happy times in your life. Think about how great it is to be alive. Think of your friends and family that you love and are in your life. Be proud of yourself.

Celebrate today with me!


No comments: