Monday, August 2, 2021

2021 Goals Review for July

I started back to work this month so I didn’t exercise much. I also went out to lunch more often with friends. But I was able to get some other things done. It was a good month overall. So far I've completed 40% of my goals!

1.     Lose 5 lbs. – My weight stayed the same this month.

2.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – 51 squares complete. I’ve knit 2 squares this month for a total of 12 squares this year.

3.     Knit a sweater. – I finished the Nesting Cardigan and I finished The Rocket Tee. – completed!

4.     Design 3 new patterns – I published two designs (The Chinese New Year Cowl and the Double Happiness Socks).

5.     Read 12 nonfiction books. – 10 books completed so far.

a.     Counting by Deborah Stone

b.     My Paddle to the Sea by John Lane

c.     Late Migrations: A Natural History of Love and Loss by Margaret Renkl

d.     Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak

e.     In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

f.      The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan

g.     The Body by Bill Bryson

h.     Kiss Me Like a Stranger by Gene Wilder

i.      The Polygamist’s Daughter by Anna LeBaron

j.      Sprinting Through No Man's Land: Endurance, Tragedy, and Rebirth in the 1919 Tour de France by Adin Dobkin 

 

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

 

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash

No comments: