Thursday, April 1, 2021

2021 Goals Review for March

We made it back to Florida where we were exercising more and eating better. I didn’t focus so much on losing weight because I was trying to just get back my energy level.

Mindfulness (Word of the Year) – I’m still doing meditation exercises every evening. I also added Square breathing to my daily routine.

 

Goals: I worked on some of my goals this month.

 

1. Lose 5 lbs. –.My weight went up this month. I walked over 10,000 steps for 14 days which is 12 more days than I did last month.

2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – 43 squares complete but I didn’t work on any this month.  

3. Knit a sweater. – I started on the Nesting Cardigan and I’m finished with the body. I just need to add sleeves and pockets.

4. Design 3 new patterns – I published one design (The Chinese New Year Cowl) and I’m working on another one.

5. Read 12 nonfiction books.

a. Counting by Deborah Stone

b. My Paddle to the See by John Lane

c. Late Migrations: A Natural History of Love and Loss by Margaret Renkl

d. Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak

e. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote


How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

 

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash

No comments: