Monday, March 2, 2020

2020 Goals Review for February

This month was productive. I got a lot of things done that needed to be done so I’m happy with my progress this month. I know if I wasn’t doing monthly reviews, I would not get any of my national park blanket squares done.

1.     Lose 5 lbs. Hopefully this year I will be able to meet this goal.
2.     Crafts – I believe by actually setting a goal, I will complete the projects that I want to do. If I’m not specific, certain projects will always be on the back burner.
a.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. I have a total of 25 completed already. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 3 of the project.)
                                                        i.     Completed 3 squares
b.     Charity – I want to crochet at least 3 prayer shawls and make 10 more NICU hats.
                                                        i.     January – prayer shawl completed
                                                      ii.     February – prayer shawl completed
c.     Knit a sweater.  – Completed the Ground Pepper Sweater
d.     Knit a ZigZag scarf
e.     Repair the neckline on the Henley sweater I made a few years ago.
3.     Read 12 nonfiction books that are related to nature.
a.     The Eighty Dollar Champion: Snowman, The Horse That Inspired A Nation by Elizabeth Letts 
b.     A Lion Called Christian: The True Story of the Remarkable Bond between Two Friends and a Lion by Anthony Bourke and John Rendall
c.     The Adventures of Henry Thoreau: A Young Man's Unlikely Path to Walden Pond by Michael Sims

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.





No comments: