Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Monthly Review of Goals from June 2018

I’m really happy with the progress of my goals this year. I’m going beyond on some of my goals even though I’ve completed them and I’m ahead on my reading schedule.  I still struggle with my weight and I’m behind on my Bible journaling. I am still knitting on my sweater but other projects have gotten in the way.

1.     Lose 10 lbs. – I am back down to the weight I was in January but at least I lost the 3 lbs. I gained.   
2.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. – 13 (Completed!)
3.     Knit a sweater. – started knitting the Havannah sweater this month.
4.     Create 24 scrapbook pages. –Total: 42 (Completed!)
5.     Read 12 non-fiction books. (Without this goal, I’m not sure I would ever read any nonfiction books.) – 10 out of 12 so far.
a.     The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
b.     The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking
c.     In the Great Green Room: The Brilliant and Bold Life of Margaret Wise Brown by Amy Gary
d.     The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story by David John and Lee Hyeon-seo
e.     Flat Broke with Two Goats: A Memoir of Appalachia by Jennifer McGaha
f.      Lagom: Not Too Little, Not Too Much, Just Right: The Swedish Guide to Creating Balance in Your Life by Niki Brantmark
g.     The Joy of Hygge: How to Bring Everyday Pleasure and Danish Coziness into Your Life Kindle Edition by Jonny Jackson
h.     Idiot’s guide: Zen Doodling by David Williams
i.      Life After Darkness by Michelle Knight
j.      A Stolen Life by Jacey Dugard
6.     Bible Journaling (weekly) – Total: 19 out of 26 (I have fallen behind in this and I need to get caught up.)
7.     Learn something new. – Envelope Art (Completed!)
8.     Get rid of 200 things this year that I don’t need and is cluttering up my house. – Got rid of 365 clothing items this month. It was easier than I expected1 Total: 365 (Completed!)

What are your goals for this year? Please share.












No comments: