Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Word of the Year – Creative

Last year my word was simple and I really did a good job with it. I didn’t over commit myself and saying no got easier and easier. Even though I appreciate the many opportunities, I knew that I would be happier by not agreeing to things I didn’t want to do at that time. Hopefully I can keep it up this year.

This year’s word is going to be CREATIVE. I want to be more creative in my life.

I’m going to do some graphic bible journaling. Each week I will take a verse and draw pictures to show what this verse makes me feel.

I hope to design another shawl and sock pattern this year.

I want to do more digital scrapbook pages.

I want to take better photos this year.

I want to cook better dinner dishes that are tasty but still healthy.

I will write this on an index card and keep it by my bathroom mirror so I see it each morning. This will be a reminder that I need to look at things from different perspectives.



What word would you want to remember this year? Please share.

No comments: