Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy 9th Blogiversary!


I started this blog on 9/16/2007 and never thought I would still be doing it nine years later.  Tomorrow I will begin my tenth year and I still love doing it.

I’ve had 2473 posts and over a million visitors to my site. I feel happy with the way I’ve been doing this and still like the format that I follow. I post Monday through Friday every week and share helpful links on most Fridays.

My husband has encouraged me to add advertising to my site but I refuse to do that because I don’t want people to think I’m just doing this for money. I don’t want to be a billboard for advertisers. When I started, my purpose was to share my ideas and experiences with new and struggling teachers, not to make a profit.

I’ve even had parents read my blog and either encourage me to continue or to ask questions and advice.

If you are still reading this and have been for a while, I want to humbly thank you for reading my words. Knowing you are out there continues to motivate me to keep on writing!

No comments: