Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Learning Place Week 4

Last week was the last week of our summer program. I finished up final observations and the teachers completed their final reports. The final reports were more detailed than the weekly reports and included recommendations for parents and teachers of each individual child. On the last day we had a closing ceremony where each class gave a short performance for parents and visitors. I was so proud of everyone for doing a great job. I didn’t video the final performance but I did record the dress rehearsal. I also asked parents to fill out a survey about the program so we can work on making it better each year. I was thrilled with all the wonderful comments that were made. You can watch our dress rehearsal below. Hope you enjoy it!


Original movie by Pat Hensley

No comments: