Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lovelies by Loony

Shawl001aI have finally opened a store on Etsy to sell some of my handmade stuff. The store is called Lovelies by Loony and can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/loveliesbyloony. I have enjoyed knitting many things and have started to run out of room. I thought if I sold some stuff, I can make room for new things. It is really hard to part with some of the things but I remind myself that I can always look at the pictures. I will sell some of my knitted projects, some yarn that I spin, and some shawl pins. I just hope others enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them. I thought some people might be interested in buying some holiday or birthday presents.

Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).

No comments: