Wednesday, January 3, 2024

2023 Goals Review for December

We had a wonderful month of December. Most of the month we relaxed and enjoyed our hobbies. We had a quiet Christmas but it was nice. I achieved 82% of my goals.  I was one book short of achieving my last goal so I am happy with my results. 

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele. COMPLETE!

2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee) COMPLETE!

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – COMPLETE!

●                                  Yarn used - 12263 yds.

●                                  -Yarn bought - 9009

4. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl COMPLETE!

5. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t do this at all for the whole year.

6. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - We walked and exercised regularly. COMPLETE!

7. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 0 pages in December  (Total - 82) (Even though I didn’t do 2 each month, I did more than 24 overall so I’m considering it complete.) COMPLETE!

8. Participate in the Photo a Day challengeCOMPLETE!

9. Read the Bible every day. – yes COMPLETE!

10. Read 100 books – read a total of 107 books this year. COMPLETE!

11. Read 12 nonfiction books. – (Total: 11).

-   Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

-   Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor

-   I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp

-   Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

-  I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

-  Nowhere for Very Long by Brianna Madia

-  My Extraordinary Ordinary Life by Sissy Spacek

-  Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey

-  No Time Like the Future: An Optimist Considers Mortality by Michael J. Fox

-  Spare by Prince Harry

-  John le CarrĂ©: The Biography by Adam Sisman

 

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

No comments: