Thursday, September 15, 2022

15 Year Blogiversary

Tomorrow is this blog’s 15th anniversary! Every year I like to look at why I started this and see if I’m still continuing with my purpose and I think I am. I always said that when it stopped being fun, I would stop doing this but I’m still enjoying it.

Why Am I Doing This (post from 9/16/2007)

Here are the current stats:

Visitors: 2,605,192
Followers: 260 followers
Blog Posts: 4013 posts
Comments: 3522

Most viewed post: https://successfulteaching.blogspot.com/2010/01/100-essential-blog-posts-for-first-year.html

Thank you to all of you who have visited and/or followed this blog! If you have any suggestions for blog posts or questions you would like for me to answer, please contact me! I’d love to hear from you!

Photo by Nick Morrison on Unsplash

No comments: