Monday, July 25, 2022

Last Week of Summer Learning Place

In Best [insert] ever from Seth Godin's Blog, Seth Godin states,

“When we examine our life experiences, the ones that stand out are usually about change.”

This week is the last week of Summer Learning Place. It is also the last week of my grad class, EDEX962 Practicum in Learning Disabilities.

I have lots of hopes for this experience.

I hope that this is the best summer ever for the children and my students.
I hope that this experience helped bring about change in their lives.
I hope that the children have advanced in their learning.
I hope this was a good bridge for many of the children between the end of the last school year and the beginning of the new school year.
I hope the children enjoyed their time with us.
I hope the teachers were able to try out new strategies while they had a small group of children.
I hope the teachers gained confidence in learning how to individualize learning for different students.
I hope the teachers enjoyed their time in the class.

What were your hopes for this summer? Please share.

Photo by Ronak Valobobhai on Unsplash

No comments: