Monday, May 2, 2022

2022 Goals Review for April

We had a very busy April. We’ve worked in the yard as well as in the house. Plus we spent a lot of time catching up with friends over lunch.

1. Lose 5 lbs. - my weight is the same but we started exercising more regularly at the senior center. Even though my weight hasn’t changed, I feel that I’ve toned up some.

2. Finish my national park blanket. - complete!

3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 4 gnomes.

4. Knit a sweater. - Complete!

5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)

-Yarn used - 5419 yds.

-Yarn bought - 5210 yds.

6. Design 3 new patterns. - started on a new sock design.

7. Learn something new.
- Complete! I’m mosaic crocheting a blanket and dabbling with watercolor painting.

8. Read 12 nonfiction books - read 5 books so far.

-A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson

-Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah

-Captive: A Mother's Crusade to Save Her Daughter from a Terrifying Cult by Catherine Oxenberg

-That Time of Year: A Minnesota Life by Garrison Keillor

- The Cat I Never Named : A True Story of Love, War, and Survival by Amra Sabic-El-Rayess, Laura Sullivan

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

No comments: