Tuesday, February 1, 2022

2022 Goals Review for January

It was colder than normal this month so we didn’t go to the beach at all. I did a lot of knitting and reading this month.

1. Lose 5 lbs. - my weight goes up and down so I didn’t make any progress on this.

2. Finish my national park blanket. - will not get to work on this again until we go back to SC.

3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month. Completed 1 gnome.

4. Knit a sweater. - started on the Nordic Nights sweater.

5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)
Yarn used - 1826 yds
Yarn bought -

6. Design 3 new patterns. - thoughts are swirling through my head.

7. Learn something new. - not sure what I want to do yet.

8. Read 12 nonfiction books: 
        A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash

No comments: