Monday, February 3, 2020

2020 Goals Review for January


This month was productive. We spent half the month in Florida and half the month in SC which made it hard to concentrate on my weight. I did a lot of crafting though.

1.     Lose 5 lbs. Hopefully this year I will be able to meet this goal.
2.     Crafts – I believe by actually setting a goal, I will complete the projects that I want to do. If I’m not specific, certain projects will always be on the back burner.
a.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. I have a total of 25 completed already. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 3 of the project.)
b.     Charity – I want to crochet at least 3 prayer shawls and make 10 more NICU hats.
                                                        i.     January – prayer shawl completed
c.     Knit a sweater.  – I’m about 70% done with the sweater.
d.     Knit a ZigZag scarf
e.     Repair the neckline on the Henley sweater I made a few years ago.
3.     Read 12 nonfiction books that are related to nature.
a.     The Eighty Dollar Champion: Snowman, The Horse That Inspired A Nation by Elizabeth Letts 

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.





No comments: