Monday, October 21, 2019

Book Signing


-->
This past weekend was my very first book signing. It was held at the Barnes & Noble bookstore at Furman University’s Trone Center. It was also Furman’s homecoming so there were a lot of people on campus. Due to the rainy weather, many events were moved to the Trone Center. The tailgate luncheon was moved there and all the department drop-ins were moved there also. This meant that there was a lot of foot traffic. My husband and daughter were there to support me too. I met a couple of other authors also and it was interesting to share our different experiences in publishing a book.  I also made several connections with school district personnel who bought a book and may call me about future speaking engagements.

If you haven’t gotten my book yet, you find more information about it here:


Original photo by Pat Hensley


No comments: