Thursday, February 1, 2018

Monthly Review of Goals from January 2018

1.     Lose 10 lbs. (I really think I can do this this year.) – lost 1 lb.
2.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern so this may be a 5 year project.) – Finished 2 this month. Total: 2
3.     Knit a sweater. (I have a sweater in mind, but I have a hard time getting started.)
4.     Create 24 scrapbook pages. – Finished 10 this month. Total: 10
5.     Read 12 nonfiction books. (Without this goal, I’m not sure I would ever read any nonfiction books.)
a.     The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
6.     Bible Journaling – weekly (new goal! I want to incorporate some creative drawing in my journaling) – Finished 5. Total: 5
7.     Learn something new. (Not sure what, but I hope looking for that something will be as much fun as learning it. We are talking about learning to do some fly-fishing this year so maybe that will be it. I have a year to come up with something!) – Researched dyeing with Madder Root and Longwood
8.     Get rid of 200 things this year that I don’t need and is cluttering up my house. – Completed! Got rid of 365 clothing items this month. It was easier than I expected1 Total: 365

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

No comments: