Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Before I Die

The Before I Die exhibit comes to Spartanburg.

“This wall invites everyone to reflect on the answers that have already been given and write whatever is at the top of their own bucket list.”

I thought this would be interested to have my students do. I would ask them to write a bucket list of at least 10 things because I believe that they will be overwhelmed if I don’t give them a limit. Once they write their list, I think it would be good for them to share their list with a partner. Then have everyone come together in a big group and share something that they thought was interesting but was not on their own list.

I would like them to see my list as an example but I would not share it until everyone had their list completed. I also want them to know that this list does not have to be written in stone and can be changed. I also believe that I can keep adding to it as I want to.

Here is my list so far:

1.     Go to Macchu Picchu.
2.     Go to Australia.
3.     Go to Hawaii.
4.     Go to New Zealand.
5.     Go to a trampoline park.
6.     Ride a train from SC to NY.
7.     Hike in Washington State.
8.     Hike at Crater Lake National Park in Oregon.
9.     Learn to play a dulcimer.  
10.  Learn to weave on a loom.

What would be on your bucket list?

No comments: