Saturday, October 12, 2024

Aunt Het Festival 2024

Today was the Aunt Het Festival in Fountain Inn, SC. It was supposed to happen last week but it was postponed until this week due to Hurricane Helene. Debbie came over to our house around 9:15 am and we walked to the festival. It started out cool but eventually, it warmed up. We stopped at several tables that were giving away bags and I could put my jacket in it. We also saw a vendor selling aprons and I was looking for a garden apron. We found a $10 one that was made of denim and perfect for what I was looking for. I also ran into Amy Burns who was playing a fiddle with a band. I hadn’t seen her in over 20 years and she looked the same as ever! Around 11:30, we went to Bucky’s BBQ and got takeout to bring home to eat in front of the TV.



Original photos and video by Pat Hensley

No comments: